ANAXUS is seeking Sales Executives to join our Business Development team. The Business Development Executive’s primary focus is to grow ANAXUS’ business by cultivating new customer opportunities that align with ANAXUS’ customer requirements.
The Business Development Executive will work in a sales as well as a project manager capacity to drive new business through ANAXUS’ complex sales cycle.
What you’ll be doing:
- Owning entire sales cycle from prospecting to close.
- Research new opportunities and prospects using numerous methods including market research, networking, trade shows, business door knock and cold calling.
- Attending initial sales meetings and meeting the client.
- Determining a client’s business requirements and whether the products being considered are suitable.
- Decide whether the software or web-application needs adapting to meet the client’s needs.
- Answering any technical questions, the client might have.
- Presenting your findings to a technical team to act on, and then to the client.
- Ability to step outside comfort zone.
- And offcourse making lots of money if you have desire to do so…
- Previous sales experience and a proven track record of successfully managing and closing sales cycles.
- Experience building long term relationships and selling into OEM and/or corporate accounts.
- Strong project management skills. Strong analytical thinking skills - Ability to understand customers needs and make program recommendations based on the customer’s input combined with personal experience.
Why work for ANAXUS?
We offer a fantastic opportunity for talented individuals wanting to be part of the company’s ambitious expansion plans. Join our friendly in-house team of passionate professionals, and experience our relaxed office environment which comes with not only a games area to think, chill, or blow off steam but complete with table tennis, and endless supply of coffee. We are a sociable team and have regular evenings out, pizza Friday, as well as out of town trips/conferences including abroad.
If interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org